Public bug reported:

Please add the newest layout of the German Neo keyboard layout family.
Noted is a layout designed to make typing as comfortable and efficient
as possible in both German and English. It was developed with the help
of a layout optimizer, which is based on the metrics and concepts of
ArneBab's optimizer and adapts and extends them.

I switched from Neo 2 via Mine to Noted and I like to see this variant
to be available out of the box in Ubuntu.

Sources:

* https://neo-layout.org/Layouts/noted/
* https://dariogoetz.github.io/noted-layout/

Forwarded upstream: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xkeyboard-
config/xkeyboard-config/-/merge_requests/681

** Affects: xkeyboard-config (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

  Please add the newest layout of the German Neo keyboard layout family.
  Noted is a layout designed to make typing as comfortable and efficient
  as possible in both German and English. It was developed with the help
  of a layout optimizer, which is based on the metrics and concepts of
  ArneBab's optimizer and adapts and extends them.

  I switched from Neo 2 via Mine to Noted and I like to see this variant
  to be available out of the box in Ubuntu.
+
+ Sources:
+
+ * https://neo-layout.org/Layouts/noted/
+ * https://dariogoetz.github.io/noted-layout/
+
+ Forwarded upstream: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xkeyboard-
+ config/xkeyboard-config/-/merge_requests/681

which is subscribed to xkeyboard-config in Ubuntu.

  Please add German (Noted) layout