Hardware: IBM Thinkpad T23, Intrepid 8.10 fresh full install with updates
Software & Drivers:
(II) AIGLX: Loaded and initialized /usr/lib/dri/savage_dri.so
(II) GLX: Initialized DRI GL provider for screen 0
S3 Inc. SuperSavage IX/C SDR rev 5
Module savage: vendor="X.Org Foundation" compiled for 1.5.0, module version =
2.2.1

Following crash when trying to start netbook-launcher.

(netbook-launcher:6182): ClutterGLX-CRITICAL **: Unable to find suitable GL
visual.
Unable to run Netbook Launcher: Unable to realize the default stage

The same time this appears in Xorg.0.log

AUDIT: Mon Nov  3 18:09:04 2008: 4917 X: client 4 rejected from local
host ( uid=1000 gid=1000 pid=5184 )

Can i activate more debugging in netbook-launcher? I have inserted the
ppa line in my sources.list but there is no never version than netbook-
launch 1.5.0~ppa1. Something wrong with 16BPP screen on the savage? On
8.04 i got a start without function, on 8.10 nothing but the error.

ByeBye
Eric

** Affects: netbook-remix-launcher

** Affects: xserver-xorg-video-savage (Ubuntu)

** Tags: ubuntu-unr
--
Crash with ClutterGLX critical
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/293201