I have manually installed the "amd64 build of xserver-xorg-input-evdev
1:2.2.5-1ubuntu7~tormod" package and mouse behaves normally now.

For the programs like UT and DOSBOX there is no more "jumping mouse"
problem. As far as my system is concerned, the bug is fixed completely.
Thanks a lot!

--
[MASTER] Mouse jumps to bottom corner on click in fullscreen games. New mouses
(A4Tech). Related to DGA / DGAMOUSE in SDL.