Two days ago I got the following updates
- xserver-xorg-core 2:1.7.3.902-1ubuntu9
- kernel 2.6.32-11-generic #15-Ubuntu SMP

Xorg still crashed today. I returned to the netbook after it had been
idle for a couple of hours. I hit Fn-8 to disable the secondary display.
The netbook screen flashed when I hit the key kombination for a few
times. The mouse was still moving, but then the keyboard stopped
responding at all. Had to power down the computer.

--
[i945gme] Xorg crashes repeatedly on a netbook (Intel video): [mi] EQ
overflowing