We try to fix bugs in the development distro; fixing them in releases
causes work duplication since we also have to fix them in the devel
distro.  We have to stop spending time on fixing bugs in releases at
some point or we wouldn't ever make progress in the devel distro.

Most updates after a release are usually done in the month subsequent to
release; of course we will continue updating the releases for e.g.
security updates, or critical bug fixes such as timezone information
updates.

The fact that a new release with the fix is approaching at least gives
people with a bug a forward path which they will have to follow at some
point anyway.

--
[i855] netbook launcher mouse focus is off
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in ubuntu.