On Fri, 2010-04-23 at 16:24 +0000, Umang Varma wrote:
> Bryce, I wasn't able to reproduce the error before sending the apport-
> collect (it just logged me in all ~five times that I tried with the
> problematic settings). If it required that I reproduce it, let me know
> and I will try again.

The data would be more useful after you've reproduced the problem, yes.
Then the logs should (hopefully!) contain some debugging messages which
should help at least work out what's going wrong :)

--
Ubuntu sometimes logs me out before login process is completed
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in ubuntu.