apport information

** Tags added: apport-collected

** Description changed:

  Binary package hint: openoffice.org

  After upgrading from 9.10 to 10.04, openoffice has been causing my
  X-sessions to freeze (unresponsive keyboard, mouse, etc).

  I completely removed openoffice with synaptic and reinstalled. This
  seemed to alter the look of openoffice (I have the impression that
  previously I had the older version running somehow?), but the problem
  remains. The freezes seem to happen after multiple openings/closings of
  documents.

  Openoffice package 3.2.0-7ubuntu4
+ ---
+ Architecture: i386
+ DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.04
+ NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
+ Package: xorg 1:7.5+5ubuntu1
+ PackageArchitecture: i386
+ ProcEnviron:
+  LANG=en_US.utf8
+  SHELL=/bin/bash
+ ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-21.32-generic 2.6.32.11+drm33.2
+ Tags: lucid
+ Uname: Linux 2.6.32-21-generic i686
+ UserGroups: audio cdrom dialout dip fuse lpadmin netdev plugdev sambashare
+ system:
+  distro:             Ubuntu
+  codename:           lucid
+  architecture:       i686
+  kernel:             2.6.32-21-generic

** Attachment added: "Dependencies.txt"
   http://launchpadlibrarian.net/47937727/Dependencies.txt

--
Openoffice freezes X-session