Hi Bryce,
I just have tested amdcccle run from terminal to see output. Started fine, i
have changed all options except of screen resolution, because I was too lazy
this time and didn't want to restart - I really miss Ctrl+Alt+Backspace
functionality :(
All options worked OK and none of them resulted in any error on the terminal. I
will seek for any unwanted results/errors for next 3 days, and if everything
looks fine, I will change my settings to "This bug does not affect me". Looks
for me, like this bug can be closed.

Regards, LeadMan

--
amdcccle crashed with SIGSEGV in xcb_writev()
which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in ubuntu.