Hi all,

I'm looking for a Git repository which corresponds to the kernel in
the uClinux distribution, to see the changes with history in a
cherry-pickable form. Is there a repository?

The uClinux distribution I'm looking at is:

http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/dist/patches/uClinux-dist-20090618-20091129.patch.gz

applied to:

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/uclinux/uClinux%20Stable/dist-20090618/uClinux-dist-20090618.tar.bz2

For Git repositories, I looked around and found these which were
mentioned at various times and sounded promising:

    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dhowells/linux-2.6-nommu.git

    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gerg/m68knommu.git
    (because it contains generic no-mmu changes too, and is kept up to date)

and of course :-)

    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git

To my surprise, the kernel in uClinux-dist-20091129 contains many
changes which aren't in the above repositories.

Have I missed the right repo, or isn't there one?

Thanks,
-- Jamie