The various ColdFire parts use different methods to address the internal
registers, some are absolute, some are relative to peripheral regions which
can be mapped at different address ranges (such as the MBAR and IPSBAR
registers). Currently the address definitions are inconsistentely defined,
some include the peripheral region, some are just offsets, while some
obviously need to be the fixed absolute address. This is leading to
occasional bugs using the address definitions wrongly.

This patch series (and to some extent the next 2 after it as well) aims to
clean this up and make the address definitions consistent. The nice side
effect is that it makes the headers a lot more redable too.

Following on from the address definition changes I will be posting 2 more
patch series that fix up some of the bugs I referred to above, and also
clean out a lot of old unused junk lying around in the headers.