Paulo Barros repassou a resposta que recebeu de Bob Luca Jr. na lista
CA. Ela segue abaixo.

Mori

----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Luca
To: PAULO R. C. BARROS
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 6:33 PM
Subject: Andreasson Affair, Final proof for readers who are diehard
Andreasson fans

Hello,

    If you print or send this write up, it will show even the final
people who don't want to let go th truth and they will know now that
it is a hoax for sure.

Bob Luca Jr.

FOR THOSE WHO REFUSE TO EXCEPT THE TRUTH
by Robert Luca Jr.

        For all those who have sent in responses as to whether they believe
me or they some how thing that I have it in for my father and Betty, I
am sorry to inform you, but I think your having trouble excepting the
truth for what it is. I am going to tell you a few more things which
will help you understand that I am not after my father or Betty. I
don't wish them harm in any way. I also will list some item whichwere
not part of the origional write up and you the reader should know. I
will list them in order for you:

a) I told my father wll over a couple years ago I did not want to hear
about the ufo stories anymore. He stopped for a short while and it
started right back up again. I them posted my website with the truth
shortly there after, BUT never set anything to anyone on the web. What
you are hearing now about the truth being out is actually old news. My
site has been active for ayear now. When it came out my father also
received a call from me.

b) I offered to talk aboutit and wanted to remove it in turn for him
to agree not to talk about the ufo's anymore. This was anly when our
side of the family was around. He only visits our side of the family
every  5 to 7 years!. He still did not stop in statements and
interviews and would not return my calls. Instead, he contacted a
attorney to have my site rmoved, but found it was freedom of speech
and that it could not be.

d) When he threatened legal action, he contacted my sister and would
not contact me directly, but made the statement that either two things
happened. Either I after 40 years of hard work and holding high
clearances at gov't sites had begun using drugs or the bad aliens
abducted me and may have put a implant in my head and are forcing me
to do this! That was when he went to far. Do you know how I felt when
I was at a Neclear facility and was brought in for questioning about a
supposed alien implant in my head? Would you like it if a family
member made that up about you? This is what was the final straw.

e) I offered a simple investigation to be done. That was a polygraph
for one. A independent investigator would come in and ask me anything
he wanted. He could ask Bob and Betty what he wanted as well. Bob and
Betty could also ask me what they wanted and then I would be able to
ask them what I wanted. The results would be published by a third
party on the web and magazines and not by me. I think this is a fair
thing to do.

- page 1 -

        Bob and Betty would have nothing to do with it or any type of
investigation period. Now, forgive me if I am wrong, but it seems as
if I gave them along time to consider what they wanted to do! I have
been more than fair! After nothing seemed to work and they would not
comment, and they pulled their site off the net and e-mail address and
changed their phone number, it would certainly seem as if they are not
willing to stand up for what they have been reporting on for so many
years.

        Also, I am his son. As mentioned in the article, I was there and
helped take part in making electronic gizmo's my dad was making when I
was a teenager. I thought it was for his work. How was I to know? It
wasn't until I saw what he was sing them for that I knew they were not
being used in a responsible mannor! Also, I knew even back then my
father lied left and right. This was at the time ufo's were not even a
big issue yet, but he still lied about other things left and right. I
won't go into them for two reasons. My website covers it and there are
items I can't print due to legal reasons. If it were not for the legal
reasons, y lord, the man would probably have a warrant out for his
arrest even today!

        I did not make up anything about his drinking. None of you were there
when he was driving us home and the car was spining out of control
after he was drinking all day. None of you saw and remember him coming
home with saliva and foam coming from his mouth from drinking and not
even making sence and then has the never years later to say ufo's were
taking him. This is why he made sure Fowler NEVER interviewed anyone
from our side of the family. He made sure none of that was ever talked
about.

        I known I saw the phone taps, the other devices to make weird tones
on the lines, sounds and pain field generators we made with piezo
tweeters, and on and on. It really doean't matter to me whether you
believe me or not. I have never had to hide anything in my life as my
father has done. I have nothing o worry about. If he does come out of
hiding, he may make a statement. That will be fine since I can counter
anything he say's since he has to make up lies in order to make
something sound effective. The bottom line is I was there, I saw them
make the phoney material, false reports, devices as mentioned, and a
list so long it would take me weeks to complie. My only regret is I
wish I has the chance to go through my web pages and touch the up so
they are more presentable, but my car was just stolen and I am in the
middle of moving so I am stuck with my laptop.

        I don't see why some puncuation errors and items of such would have
any bearing on a persons decision as to whether they believe the
eveidence I have provided. As I always said, anyone who has further
questions can always write me and they will get a prompt reply.
Usually that day if not the next. I have been fair through this whole
thing. I didn't post a web page and then make a write up to a bunch of
people on the web. I gave them their fair shake. They decided to go
into hiding. Since they have, it sure doesn't seem like they are two
people who have had a year to speak about what I have been saying and
instead, carefully moved to the middle of nowhere and gone into
hiding. If someone wanted to debate the trades I have done in the last
30 years, I would be ready in an hour! I have over 100 eye whitnesses.
What material from the ufo's or actual people who were with them while
they entered the ufo's do Bob and Betty have? Case closed. Please feel
free to write with your questions though.

Bob Luca Jr.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.luca65.com

- page 2 -

[...]

[As partes desta mensagem que não continham texto foram removidas]

Responder a