Lisa,
That is the blessing that Uganda has had. Ugandans has this Godgiven new lease in Life
to wake to the realities of NRA/M. Now they can get up and charter real democracy in
Uganda. UPC welcomes this idea, they must know. The so called "killer solution" of the
NRA/M dictators has not worked. I fanything it has set the Uganda (read UPC) staright
about the "killing History in Ugadan" since 1965. Museveni recently in a campaign
effort in Washington DC gave a hint to who has been behind all the political killings
and intrigue since 1965. He said NRM started as a resistant pressure group in 1965. It
persisted through Amin era, and until now. Does anybody know where the marriage
between NRA/M and Agrd Didi is. Clue; State Research. Agard Didi when he was in State
Reaserch from its founding, had enormous records on the underground workings of the
members of a certain intrigue group now known as the NRA/M. Kalangala Group rings a

Have a good day...........
Bwambuga.