Mzee Mulindwa,
Definitely. Oh yeah, the Man has it in full. Even if that means telling the whole
world how abusive she has been to you. Of course if you will not be mistaken for
"acting babyish".
You know our society does not take a man for granted or literaly. I do not mean that
we condone "bullies", don't get me wrong. On the contrary, our society expects men to
"kufa kiofficer". Bite your teeth hard and only then do we see that "wammkazza makende
mjomba". You know what I mean!!!

Bwambuga.