Matovu,
Of all people Matovu is also talking of pluralism. I can now beleive that hell can
also break loose. Hell has broken loose here. Matovu and Co now talking Pluralism.
Matovu, I will not beleive your pluralism a bit unless you stop and leave us alone. As
long as you and NRM are still forcing it down our throats that we should register a
party (which is our god given birth right) in order to participate in you pluralism,
Matovu count me out. Democracy cannot be handed to you by some NRA/M lunatic under
durace. My freedom of association is utterly my prerogative and nobody is going to
have me sign the stipulations of my freedom which is within the Laws of Uganda under
thw your 1995 constitution. Uganda constitution has already stipulated my contract
with Uganda people. No NRA/M law is legal here since NRA/M itself is already illegal.
Museveni's March utterance about multiparty really shook the sh/+?$% out of your pants
Matovu.
WAIT TILL UGANDA PEOPLES' CONGRESS HITS KAMPALA: EVERYWHERE UPC!

Bwambuga.