--
He it is Who created for you all that is on earth...He is the All-knower of everything.
Swaddaq Allahu Al-Adhim.

Michael Bwambuga.

--- Begin Message ---

Note: forwarded message attached.

--- Begin Message ---

Comrades,

On behalf of the entire UPC USA, we wish to express our heartfelt and emotional appreciation to the Acting PPC Mr. Mayenga for his accomplishment to open up UPC Branches in Kampala, beginning with Mulago II Branch.

UPC will always remain the pioneer in advanced politics. Afterall it is the Party of Ideas. This is a landmark in the resumption of Multiparty Politics in Uganda after Museveni's operasive dictatorship of 17 years.

We wish to express to Mr. Mayenga that we are behind you with full support, strength and power. Our love for you is immeasurable.

We request all Ugandans of straight thinking, and intelligence to rally fully behind you.

Long Live UPC

Long Live Dr. Apollo Milton Obote

For God and Our Country Uganda.

E ee ee Mama, UPC, The congress of the People.

God Bless,

Martha Kyemba Publicity Secretary

Ben Wacha

Uganda Peoples Congress