Muniini,
It is a bitter pill to swallow, I know. But that you attempted to be on our side for
once before your creater, I wish you could really address the issue rather than act
imbecile and stupid. Your question is long over due. You should now ask about waht
Ugandans, including you are going to do about this greatest tragedy that dictator
Museveni and hi NRA/M has brought on us (Ba'Anyanya). Your question does not reflect
sensitivity to the reallity in Uganda north of Kyoga and the Nile. It falls short of
the seriousness it deserves Brother. We may ask you amillion questions just to try to
understand why now; but as long as the strength with which you supported dictatorship
in Uganda is not turned around to save those Ugandans from this amagedon, your letter
is just another crocodile tear.

Bwambuga.

--
He it is Who created for you all that is on earth...He is the All-knower of everything.
Swaddaq Allahu Al-Adhim.

Michael Bwambuga.