I HOPE WE ALL REST OUR CASE ABOUT FALSE HISTORY TO INCITE FALSE ANGER IN UGANDA. OR
SHOULD I SAY BUGANDA? FFELLOWS IN THE NAME OF PEACE IN UGANDA, STAY WITH THE TRUTH;
OTHERWISE YOUR CHILDREN WILL PAY DEARLY FOR YOUR OWN STUPID, MYPIC, EVIL,
ILL-THOUGHTS. YOU MAY BE SERVING YOUR SELF EGO, BUT YOU ARE NOT HELPING YOUR CHILDREN
AND GRANDCHILDREN.........

GOOD EVENING.

BWAMBUGA.