From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: NOCīLADUMAS GEORGES <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Situation in Uganda...
Date: Wed,  6 Aug 2003 16:12:06 +0300

To all,

I would like to introduce to you a very compelling human situation of
the Acholi people in northern Uganda.

Many of you probably have heard about President Bush's glorification of
the HIV/AIDs success in Uganda. This is could be true in one way but
false on the other.

Today, there are over 800,000 Acholi people forced by the government of
Yoweri Museveni to live in concentration camps in the northern part of
the country. This is ostensibly to save them from attacks by rebels of
the Lord's Resistance Army, LRA. But instead, the government troops have
turned against the civilians by raping the women, girls and men thus
infecting them with the HIV virus. As for today, the HIV rate in that
part of the country is over 30%. Sadly, this was intentionally left out
of the Bush visit.

Other than that, since 1986 when Museveni became president of Uganda,
over 300,000 Acholi have been killed, thousands maimed and amputated and
over 20,000 children ubducted by the rebels.

I will be showing vidoes and pictures on the conditions starting
September 2003. To see what I am talking about, please visit;

http://www.acholitoday.worldbreak.com

See for yourself and please, pass this link along to all your friends,
colleagues and those you can reach.

Thank you very much,

ATG.
http://www.acholitoday.worldbreak.com