Mulindwa,
My friend you cannot beleive how many Baganda ( in good faith and due respect for the
Bganda)out there are causing the death to millions of Ugandans based on mere
stupidity, ignorance, utter imbicility, total destruction, and complete pride in
displaying their lack of understanding. My Ssenyange is one of those who who baffle
me. Any way I will rest his case in peace as soon as I get this thing scanned into my
system. Hey you heard about the Buganda Fedral thing that dictator Museveni came up
with recently. As has always been, UPC will always lead them by the nose.
Good day Mulindwa,

Bwambuga.