Genocide And Vaccinations
In Uganda
>From Ken Adachi
Educate-Yourself
12-22-3

        From John
        Whale.to

        Smoking guns:

        1. AIDS from vaccines:

        Hepatitis B vaccine & AIDS (http://www.whale.to/v/hepb1.html)
        Polio vaccines & AIDS (http://www.whale.to/v/aids2.html)

        2. Oral polio vaccine contra-indicated for immune deficient or HIV people
according to CDC and package inserts:

        "OPV [Oral Polio Vaccine] must never be given to patients who are
immunodeficient including persons known to be HIV infected."---POLIOVIRUS VACCINE LIVE
ORAL TRIVALENT Connaught (package Insert)

        "When I looked at the contra-indications it stated that inactivated polio
vaccine and not oral polio vaccine should be used in situations where families had HIV
- where there was a history of HIV in the family. And when I got this information I
was really shocked because since 1984 Uganda has had a very difficult HIV and AIDS
problem. In fact it says that if a child is inadvertently given the oral polio
vaccine, that that child should be quarantined for four to seven weeks because oral
polio vaccine is "live" and they keep shedding it between that period, and they could
contaminate other people........It (CDC) says that persons who have congenitally
acquired immune deficiency disease -e.g. combined immune deficiency, blah, blah -
should not be given oral polio vaccine because of their substantially increased risk
for vaccine associated disease. Now, they continue: they say "inactivated polio
vaccine and not oral polio vaccine should be used to vaccinate immunodeficient persons
and their household contacts." .....I rang the Centers for Disease Control and they
have a line of experts that you can ask different questions. And I said 'I am living
in America and I want to go to Uganda, and my children have not received oral polio
vaccination. And they said 'No, they can't receive oral polio vaccination in this
country.' I said 'Why not ?' and they said 'Well, you can get polio from oral polio
vaccination.' ......So I said 'What if I have a history of HIV and I receive oral
polio ?' They said 'That would be really pretty dangerous. It could be a death
sentence.' <>Kihura Nkuba (Nov 2002)

        3. Polio vaccination a killer:

        "I was told by this preacher that when the government introduced the National
Immunization Days in 1997, most of the children after vaccination started dying. The
preacher told me that they had so much death that his cassock, that he wears to go and
conduct the burial ceremony, got old. He said "I buried the children and my cassock
got old." In the same room there was one mother who had four children, and she hid one
and took three other children for vaccination, and three children died and that one
survived. Now when I went to do my presentation and I asked most of the people who
were there - about two, three thousand people - each person had the same story.
.........At the main hospital in Mbarara during that month of 1977 more than 600
children had died following polio vaccination. 600 children ! So even some of the
timid medical practitioners who were initially afraid to come out, started coming out
giving information and saying 'Oh, we knew this oral polio vaccine was trouble because
as soon as the child receives it, they get a temper- ature and their health goes
downhill and there is nothing that you could do.' "----Kihura Nkuba (Nov 2002)

        4. Money spent on vaccines when clean water and other diseases mostly ignored
(45% of UNESCO funds is spent on vaccines):
        NB: About 1.2 billion people still have no access to safe drinking water, and
2.4 billion do not have adequate sanitation services. Some 2 million children die
every year from water-related diseases. (Ref)

        "The forcing of them to take a vaccine against a disease they know to be
harmless and which they know how to cure in its harmful state was seen as government
hell bent on killing its own population for the benefit of commanding
whiteworld.....Uganda spent nine million of its meager resources marketing this
European product (the money spent would have build 120,000 protected water springs
giving 30% of the country access to clean water, it would have built ten ultra modern
research centers looking at, for example, pests that are threatening the banana crop,
but government chose European impose priorities." "--Kihura Nkuba 2003

        "The army and the police move house to house looking for children to
vaccinate. At the same time, things that kill children like malaria, cholera, issues
of stunted growth, sanitation, are completely untackled."--- Kihura Nkuba (Nov 2002)

        Around 1.5 million third world babies die every year due to dirty water used
to make baby milk ( http://www.whale.to/w/baby_milk2.html )

        [2002 Bangladesh]
        Basic Sanitation (http://www.whale.to/a/bangladesh.html)
        Sanitation and disease quotes (http://www.whale.to/a/sanitation.html)
        Sanitation vs. Vaccination (http://www.whale.to/vaccine/sanitation.html)

        5. Hyping of disease threat to sell vaccine:

        "According to government, measles was a threat to national interest, claiming
more than 40,000 lives every year (a statistic which is laughable since most people
who get measles stay at home and treat it and the majority of sick people go to
private clinics that do not keep records this figure was of course trumped up). This
of course is a questionable statistic since the majority of deaths in Uganda are not
registered and few parents remember any measles death. No point in registering a
person once he has died. Forty thousand people are far much less than those killed in
Uganda annually due to the civil war, dwarfs the figure for malaria, which kills a
child every five second and for which governments is happy to ignore.......The forcing
of them to take a vaccine against a disease they know to be harmless and which they
know how to cure in its harmful state was seen as government hell bent on killing its
own population for the benefit of commanding whiteworld. All village people know that
once you have recovered from measles you will never catch it again, but here they were
telling people to vaccinate even those who have recovered from measles. "--Kihura
Nkuba 2003

        "And according to the information I had, there was really no polio in Uganda.
There had been no polio. I grew up to be twenty five. I didn't see anybody with polio.
I started seeing polio when I went to the cities where polio vaccination had taken
place. ........Other people started throwing their own questions: In Africa polio does
not kill anybody and they say it's very rare to catch. It's really very rare to get
paralytic polio. They say it's in very rare circumstances, so what is it that is
killing people in Africa ? Malaria. Every five seconds a child is dying of malaria in
Africa. Now to get the dose of life-saving anti-malaria is about $5 but there is no
government to give anti-malaria. When somebody gets malaria, if they have no money
they even die. So the question I was asking and many people were asking was 'If you
really want to help children, why begin with a disease that they don't have ?
(applause) Why not look for something that is killing them and save them from what is
killing them ?' ..........

        But you don't begin with the rarest disease and spend all the government's
meagre resources fighting polio, which is not a threat to most people, and then ignore
something that is killing them in large numbers like malaria, like AIDS, like cholera,
issues to do with sanitation, stunted growth - all the main things that matter to
people the government was not fighting .......And then I started asking myself -
humanity has lived in Africa for 5.5 million years from the stage of
Australopithecines to Homo sapiens. Polio vaccination in Uganda started in 1963. So if
we were all to die of polio like the Minister of Health was telling us, we would have
died by 1963 and it would have been 'case closed'. Kihura Nkuba (Nov 2002)

        6. Dirty needles still in use 40 years after invention of disposable ones
(impossible to completely sterilise re-usable needles):

        "Get the picture? A moron whose brain has been lifted right out of his head
could piece this whole depopulation operation together. Since 1960, there have been
more plastic syringes available than anyone could need. And yet, for the decades since
then, WHO has done NOTHING to stop the spread of vicious diseases that result from the
mass re-use of dirty needles. "--Jon rappoport

        [Dec 2001]
        Over One Million Die Every Year World Wide By Injections
        http://www.whale.to/v/inj.html

        7. Unsafe to vaccinate ill and/or malnourished children:

        " My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business [medicine] is
that the unofficial policy of the World Health Organization and the unoffical policy
of the 'Save the Children's Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organizations is
one of murder and genocide. . . . I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . .
You cannot immunize sick children, malnourished children, and expect to get away with
it. You'll kill far more children than would have died from natural infection."--Dr
Kalokerinos (International Vaccine Newsletter June 1995)

        "It was similar with the measles vaccination. They went through Africa, South
America and elsewhere, and vaccinated sick and starving children...They thought they
were wiping out measles, but most of those susceptible to measles died from some other
disease that they developed as a result of being vaccinated. The vaccination reduced
their immune levels and acted like an infection. Many got septicaemia,
gastro-enteritis, etcetera, or made their nutritional status worse and they died from
malnutrition. So there were very few susceptible infants left alive to get measles.
It's one way to get good statistics, kill all those that are susceptible, which is
what they literally did." --Dr Kalokerinos, M.D.

        "We know the cause of SIDS. We can and have prevented them. It's all done with
a compound called ascorbate. Not to use it means deaths will continue. There is no
other answer. There never will be. For our findings are based on scientific facts. Not
medical opinion."---Dr Kalokerinos

        "But, at the highest levels of the medical cartel, vaccines are a top priority
because they cause a weakening of the immune system. I know that may be hard to
accept, but it's true. The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help
people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my
career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position
in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO
is a front for these depopulation interests."--Jon Rappoport interview

        Nutrition & infection quotes
        http://www.whale.to/a/nutrition.html

        8. OPV still knowingly contaminated with cancer causing SV40 virus:

        "Stanley Kops....has produced proof positive that the oral polio vaccine has
always been contaminated with SV-40, a monkey virus which has been linked by the FDA
and other organisations with cancers such as mesothelioma and meduloblastoma. Since
1963, we have been assured that polio vaccines have not contained this deadly
contaminant. Stanley Kops shows that not only is this not the case, but that the
vaccine regulators who are charged with keeping our families safe, have known all
along that SV-40 was never removed from vaccines."----Meryl W. Dorey

        9. Complete disregard for children:

        "Using kids as guinea pigs in potentially harmful vaccine experiments is every
parents' worst nightmare. This actually happened in 1989-1991 when Kaiser Permanente
of Southern California and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) jointly conducted a
measles vaccine experiment. Without proper parental disclosure, the Yugoslavian-made
"high titre" Edmonston-Zagreb measles vaccine was tested on 1,500 poor, primarily
black and Latino, inner city children in Los Angeles. Highly recommended by the World
Health Organization (WHO), the high-potency experimental vaccine was previously
injected into infants in Mexico, Haiti, and Africa. It was discontinued in these
countries when it was discovered that the children were dying in large numbers."--Dr
Alan Cantwell MD

        CDC Genocidal Measles Vaccine Experiments on Minority Children Turn Deadly
        In an experiment to find out of they could give high-potency Edmonston Zagreb
(EZ) measles vaccine to babies as young as four months old [completing disregarding
developmental neurology and lack of myelinization in the nervous system of babies] in
order to overwhelm their natural maternal antibodies and replace them with
vaccine-induced antibodies, medical "researchers" at the CDC and Johns Hopkins
University injected thousands of babies in the Third World with the experimental
vaccine that reportedly caused chronic immune suppression and the deaths of an unknown
number of babies. Also, in the United States, with the help of Kaiser Permanente, more
than 1500 six-month old black and Hispanic babies in inner city Los Angeles were
"enrolled" in the experiment starting in June 1990. [ During the administration of
president and ex-CIA director George Bush.] The study was halted in October 1991,
after more than one year of genocidal activity, after repeated reports from vaccine
trial sites in Africa that girl babies were dying in higher than expected numbers six
months to three years after injection. [ A less-than-admirable population control
effort.]
        http://www.cco.net/~trufax/vaccine/0696.html

        "From 1989 to 1991, Kaiser Permanent along with the L.A. County Department of
Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), injected over 700
"mostly minority" babies with unlicensed experimental vaccines with
fraudulently-obtained consent from the parents. One of the vaccines used,
Edmonston-Zagreb high-titer, had already obtained a notorious reputation overseas for
killing almost one out of every 13 babies in closely controlled studies in the Third
World. In particular, use of the vaccine had been closely associated with an increased
death rate among infants in Senegal, Guinea Bissau and Haiti before their second
birthday. At least one baby in the L.A. County experiment died within this same two
year window. When the final story is told, this will likely be one of the most
scandalous affairs in the history of human experimentation to rival or exceed that of
the German Nazis, the Tuskegee Syphilis Study or the DOE radiation exposure
experiments."---Keidi Obi Awadu (Outrage, The Conscious Rasta Report, Aug 1996)
http://www.7mac.com/catalog/reports2.htm

        Imminent anthropological scandal
        http://www.whale.to/v/exp2.html

        Scientist 'killed Amazon indians to test race theory'
        http://www.whale.to/v/exp4.html

        Dr. Samuel L. Katz, Edmonston B vaccine and Ethics Scandal over experiment on
Isolated Indians
        http://www.whale.to/vaccine/katz1.html

        Edmonston measles vaccines
        http://www.whale.to/vaccine/edmonston.html

        "In 1995, a Catholic human rights organization called Human Life International
accused the WHO of promoting a Canadian-made tetanus vaccine laced with a pregancy
hormone called human choriogonadotropic hormone (HCG). Suspicions were aroused when
the tetanus vaccine was prescribed in the unusual dose of five multiple injections
over a three month period, and recommended only to women of reproductive age. When an
unusual number of women experienced vaginal bleeding and miscarriages after the shots,
a hormone additive was uncovered as the cause.

        Apparently the WHO has been developing and testing anti-fertility vaccines for
over two decades. Women receiving the laced tetanus shot not only developed antibodies
to tetanus, but they also developed dangerous antibodies to the pregnancy hormone as
well. Without this HCG hormone the growth of the fetus is impaired. Consequently, the
laced vaccine served as a covert contraceptive device. Commissioned to analyze the
vaccine, the Philippines Medical Association found that 20 percent of the WHO tetanus
vaccines were contaminated with the hormone. Not surprisingly, the WHO has denied all
accusations as "completely false and without basis," and the major media have never
reported on the controversy. For futher details on this issue, consult the Human Life
International website (www.hli.org)."--- Dr Alan Cantwell MD

        "But, at the highest levels of the medical cartel, vaccines are a top priority
because they cause a weakening of the immune system. I know that may be hard to
accept, but it's true. The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help
people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my
career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position
in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO
is a front for these depopulation interests."--Jon Rappoport interview

        10. Nutrition:

        "1935 The Pellagra Incident. After millions of individuals die from Pellagra
over a span of two decades, the U.S. Public Health Service finally acts to stem the
disease. The director of the agency admits it had known for at least 20 years that
Pellagra is caused by a niacin deficiency but failed to act since most of the deaths
occured within poverty-striken black populations."---A History Of US Secret Human
Experimentation (http://www.rense.com/general36/history.htm)

        11. AIDS created and spread through vaccines:

        "In laboratories throughout the United States and in a certain number in
Canada including at the University of Alberta. the US Government provided the
leadership for the development of AIDS for the purpose of population control. After
the scientists had perfected it, the government sent medical teams from the Centers
for Disease Control-under the direction of Dr Donald A. Henderson, their investigator
into the 1957 chronic fatigue epidemic in Punta Gorda÷during 1969 to 1971 to Africa
and some countries such as India, Nepal and Pakistan where they thought the population
was becoming too large.13 They gave them all a free vaccination against smallpox; but
five years after receiving this vaccination, 60% of those inoculated were suffering
from AIDS. They tried to blame it on a monkey, which is nonsense."--Donald W. Scott
MA, MSc.

        "Vaccination enables the selection of populations to be decimated. It
facilitates targeted genocide. It permits one to kill people of a certain race, a
certain group, a certain country. And to leave others untouched. In the name of health
and well-being, of course."--Dr Lanctot MD

        "To determine the effect of different amounts of the vaccines, researchers at
the hospital inoculated newborns from mostly lower-income black families with doses
ranging up to more than 100 times the dose recommended for adults."--Media
(http://www.whale.to/m/sv403.html)

        "At a conference in Christchurch, New Zealand, Dr. William Jordon, director of
Infectious Diseases, stated, that virtually all field trials of new vaccines in the
United States are done amongst indigenous tribes in Alaska and various other parts of
the country."---Harry V. Martin
http://www.freeamerica.com/GovernmentCtrl/govctrl8.html

        I learned about - for example - the Marburg virus which appeared in Germany in
1967 [unintelligible] from a [unintelligible] laboratory that they were developing
oral polio vaccine, and actually the monkeys had come from Uganda. So the monkey
viruses had jumped from - had been - some of the viruses that lie dormant in some of
these species for a long time - if you take these viruses and put them in the human
body, they could do anything. And one of the things they did was to give Marburg,
which is a cousin to ebola. In fact, after reading that information I predicted [what
year ? N.S.] that there would be ebola in Uganda because of these vaccinations, and
there WAS ebola in Uganda a year after ! So they started saying I was a prophet !

        But the government was ready for them - not really the government - the
minister of health, the World Health Organization and the UNICEF. They mobilized the
army, and the police and moved from house to house. They had asked the local
authorities to do a list of people who had children, so they moved from house to house
grabbing children at gunpoint and vaccinating them.

        Web posted at: http://www.whale.to/m/genocide.html

A one stop solution for your web site.  It is fully Nigerian, with Hausa, Yorub and
Ibo Alphabets and so many resources easy to use and a 24/7 support access.  Why go
further when a Nigerian, try this one you wont go elsewhere.  I ve my signsture to
it...  PJ Adamz Abuja Nigeria.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/TTwplB/TM