Dear Sofie,

You write: "No wonder there are too many baganda faggots in Kampala"

Kisubi College is not for Baganda only. I have never known you to take such a narrow line, and have always respected you for that. Don't start now, please!!

Mitayo Potosi

From: Anyomokolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ugnet_: How widespread is hypocricy among us Catholics?
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 18:29:14 -0500 (EST)

All it takes is one boy, now a grown man, from Kisubi college to come out and admit that he was molested by catholic priests and the rest will follow. Right now we are so culturally supressed and it is the reason catholic faggots, some retarded stupid believers call them 'flipping' priest, molest little boys because they know the culture forbids them from discussing it openly.

No wonder there are too many baganda faggots in Kampala.

Mitayo Potosi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How widespread is hypocricy among us Catholics?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over a decade ago, at the start of AIDS in Uganda Kenya and Zambia, an Irish
nun, The Rev. Sister Mary McDonald - a Medical Doctor, wrote a report based
in the context of AIDS, about Catholic Bishops in an un-disclosed AIDS
infested African country, who had gone way overboard with fornication, sex
with underage girls, impregnating nuns, illegal abortions etc.... (One
Bishop is reported to have impregnated 24 nuns, with one nun dying on him
during a back alley abortion, according to the same Sister Mary McDonald
MD).

This report, if you remember, was suppressed by the cabal that really runs
the Catholic church in Rome i.e. 'Opus Dei', and Sister McDonald was
banished back to Ireland and gagged.

Is that suprising if one considers the likes of the Belgian head of the
catholic church who was asking the court there to allow him to stand in dock
for all the pedophile clergy there, arguing that going after them
individually would take the court more than fifty years?

The catholic church is schizophrenic about sex.

Here in Canada a whole monastry, Mount St Cashell, had to be demolished by
the Canadian govt after it had been found to have been used by priests to
sodomize kids. This sodomy had lasted more than 50 years; and the church has
not yet fully compensated the victims!!

Infamous Mount St Cashell had become such a place of pain, shame and evil
that it really had to be erased from the face of the earth.

Don't get me wrong.

St. Mary’s College Kisubi is a very decent place where nobody has ever been
known to suffer practices like those of Canada's Mount St Cashell. But
still, the schizophrenia about sex exists there too.

I hope fellow Kisubi OB's and fellow Catholics will not roast me alive when
I refer to these dark 'secrets' !!

Weddings at Ntare; starvation in Kisubi
School Times By Simon Kasyate
Jan 12 - 18, 2004

OK guys let us begin like this; for my O-level, I was in a liberal school
where limits were but in your head (wherever your conscience instructed you
to stop was where the school ‘fence’ ended) and preps were optional.

But it was a rude cultural shock when at A- level; I was faced with the
realities of being in a single sex, catholic school.

It was my dream school because of the academic prestige. Passing through
this school was a passport to ‘celebrity.’

But blind I was after noticing the social deficit this college suffered. I
mean, moving out of school at SMACK as St. Mary’s College Kisubi is known,
be it for a small drink, dance, dinner and whatever was so feared that the
mere thought of it would plunge you into panic before one of the Brothers
reads your mind.

The situation here was near the opposite of what I had left at Ntare School.

Mbarara town was more like part of Ntare school because, on a daily basis,
whether during exams or not, there was always a beeline of students headed
to and fro town.

Chances of meeting a teaching or non-teaching staff was 100% but what the
heck-never heard of anyone expelled for being in town in broad day light.

For many of us, flocking club Vision Empire was part of the ‘prep menu’
every Friday. Saturday mornings found us nursing hangover in town with that
badly needed plate of Katogo.

Being a staunch catholic in love with Victorian hymns, Martyrs’ cathedral
was the place to be by 10 o’clock Sunday morning.

Going to these places without permission was illegal, but we made it so easy
that occasionally we even attended town wedding receptions and other bashes.
Come SMACK and lo!

The well tended lawns punctuated with palm trees, tarmac and sparkling white
buildings not withstanding, I could not believe that unless there was such a
cause as burial of an immediate relative or acute health complications;
there was no way out of the gate.

Attempting to do so was just as sacrilegious as executing the act, and the
penalty when ‘grabbed’ was nothing short of an expulsion embedded in a
suspension.

You would be suspended for two weeks or slightly more, with a command to
return with your parent(s) or guardian only for them to be handed the
expulsion/indefinite suspension letter. For me, threats of expulsion really
worked.

I could not imagine myself before the domestic lioness (read Mummy), brown
envelope in hand containing the bizarre news of my expulsion, how?

So throughout my two-year tenure at this college, I suppressed the animal
instinct of free range roaming.

As a pass time, boys who joined SMACK from Ntare, narrated our escapades,
some too ‘wicked’ for the humble imagination of an indigenous SMACK lad.

You won’t believe it, but during third term, one would most likely never set
eye on a female except female teachers, cooks, secretaries, nuns and other
staff.

No new faces.

Ha! And if by some stroke of luck some female graced the high road to the
headmaster’ office, pandemonium would break out especially on the HSC block
with calls of ‘assist, assist’—the jargon used to alert everyone of a
gorgeous female in the vicinity.

Now that the days are long gone and gorgeous females are all over the place
and access to places is almost unlimited, one is justified to say, ‘School
times were really hard times’!

© 2003 The Monitor Publications

Mitayo Potosi

--------------------------------- Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals