Owor:

This is a very tricky joke!  Now, explain your point in this story.
Are you trying to convert people to Christianity or what??  What's your aim??
Yeah, God bless us because this is a real joke.

Zakoomu R.

Robert Owor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Now this is a great Preacher! He brings many to God by his admonitions
and quotations from sacred text, let alone his wondrous stories.

Often the great Preacher called on anyone who felt they were a sinner to
come forward for healing and deliverance.

This one time however, he decided to change his method. He asked anyone
who felt there were not a sinner to raise their hands up. The whole
church was quiet! "If you know that you are not a sinner, please raise
your hand up", rebounded the great Preacher. Still not a single soul
dared the great Preacher.

Finally, in a last effort, the preacher shouted at the top of his voice:
"If there is anyone who knows they are not a sinner, please raise your
hand up or better still come forward to the pew"

A little four year old boy who was asleep in his mother's arms woke up
and asked: "M om what is all this noise about?" To which the mom
answered: "The preacher asks anyone who is not a sinner to raise their
hand up or go forward to him"

The little boy boldy put his hand up and went forward from his mother's
arms to the great Preacher saying: "I am not a sinner, I am baptized in
the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost, I am still
too young to be a sinner. Thats what my Sunday School Teacher told me!"

And the great Preacher humbly said: "This is the Gospel of the Lord"

And the congregation of sinners answered: "Amen!"

Pray for me this was a tricky joke to tell.

God bless

Steven