From: "NOC´LADUMAS GEORGES" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Ugandacom] RE: ugnet_: Luwero Killings: Acholis to Say Sorry to Buganda
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 12:53:20 +0000

Don't know, man. Stranger things have happened. For the moment I have decided to"Ice my stormach". Best anodyn against bloodpressure. It is hard to sit and wait but..."what to do?!!"

"Letu mi waitu ando se demarcation between strategy, tactics and whatever..

Appoprå "1986" coup, who were they you got in mind?

Unfortunately, our politicians and leaders or their emotivity always bed for insinuation and speculations. So is it even this time around.

Yogga bende

noc'l

>From: "gook makanga" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: [Ugandacom] RE: ugnet_: Luwero Killings: Acholis to Say Sorry to Buganda
>Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 11:37:07 +0000
>
><< message3.txt >>

Noc,

This is one of the few times i have to agree with you. Something is seriously wrong with the person or people who are advising these religious people.

They seem NOT to realize the significance of "apologizing" about anything.

The political and economical implications are HUGE, the legal ramifications even more nightmarish.

I ask, and i do this only timidly..are the people behind this the very ones behind the 1985 coup? For that advice was wrong as this one again is. A war that should have been fought and won in Luwero is now being fought and probably lost in another theater.

Were Acholi politicians views sought. By Politician i mean People like Mao, Okello Okello, Okullu Epak, NOT Walter Ochola!!!!!!!!.

Or are there no politicians worthy that title from this area? I think for once i agree with those who say that Religion and culture shouldn't be mixed with politics.

I hope to God this is one of those miss quoted and wrongly reported news!

Otherwise God help the Acholi People  and Uganda at large for what has been  and is being done in their name!

Gook

“The strategy of the guerilla struggle was to cause maximum chaos and destruction in order to render the government of the day very unpopular”
Lt. Gen. Kaguta Museveni (Leader of the NRA guerilla army in Luwero)