From: "Ed Kironde" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: ugnet_: Fw: Who put Lule in power?
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 00:08:27 -0700

Gook Makanga
I thought that it was clearly mentioned in the article and would hate
to patronize you leading to that part mentioning the confusion. Albeit,
I have no choice:
There might be some confusion over the description of Lule. Owen
describes him as an eye doctor. This point is cleared by Ingham in his
book on Obote. I would have quoted it but I don't have a copy with me.
Ingham says Owen's memory let him down; the person he was talking was
really Lule.