From: "Ed Kironde" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: ugnet_: Is Kony due to Luweero Massacres?
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:01:59 -0700

Even convicted SSebirumbi hails from Luwero, these and others were
agents who took the laws in their hands, called Ageta and Co, and all
the “kanywamusai” of the day, to discriminately execute the non Gooks.
There are few Mulindwas who escaped to tell the tale to the Canadian
Immigration how UPC massacred their relatives and were taken in on their
words. Some of these Mulindwas, (no relationship with a Mulindwa called
Edward) soon joined the NRM grassroots in Canada and were later rewarded
jobs at the Ugandan Embassy in Canada ranging from limo driving to you
know what. Because of their limitations, they never got cabinets posts,
it was then time to switch sides and hopefully, good old UPC sh all rule
again and get a better job in the Embassy. If UPC hires them as lomo
drivers, then the vicious circle of malice will again begin and switch
camps and suddenly remember the Luwero atrocities.