Sent :  March 22, 2004 10:51:19 PM
To :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject :  ugnet_: Kasirye Ggwanga says NRA/M has run out of ideas!
Go to previous message | Go to next message | Delete | Inbox
Kasirye Ggwanga To Puff On

livid: Ggwanga won’t have it

‘Hell hath no fury like a smoker scorned!’ With the impending ban on public smoking. It appears that the ‘Governor of Mubende’, Kasirye Ggwanga, is having none of it. On Saturday night the chain smoking Colonel, was in Wandegeya’s Shell Select shop puffing away at a cigar, when a reveller informed him of the ban. Turning ballistic, he said: “let the minister (Kahinda Otafiire) come and try to stop me from smoking in public! These people are simply joking. They have run out of ideas. If they want to stop me, let them first arrest the person who taught me how to smoke 50 years ago,” he boldly declared before stepping out and driving off.
Ends

Published on: Saturday, 20th March, 2004

&gt;From: &quot;gook makanga&quot; &lt;[EMAIL PROTECTED]&gt;
&gt;Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
&gt;To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
&gt;Subject: ugnet_: Kasirye Ggwanga says NRA/M has run out of ideas!
&gt;Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:51:19 +0000
&gt;

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfee® Security : 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines