Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 3:16 PM
Subject: [Ugandacom] Re: Museveni aids Obote family (Using cows donated by Heifer International?)

Edward:

You asked to know why we should keep Obote out of Uganda.  My answer is that he is an enemy of freedom and thus, he must be kept at bay.

And I also believe that it is a humanely thing to help out Obote's family with cows and stuff.  Helping Obote's family is not the problem.  The problem is the great threat Obote posses to our freedoms of political parties, Kingdoms, Federalism, and Democracy at large.

We do not play with our enemies, we fight them off to liberate ourselves!  I believe we are doing so in Obote's case.

Zakoomu M.
Edward Mulindwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Why?

Em
Hong Kong

Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 10:49 PM

That is a very humanely thing to do for Obote's family.  But we have to keep the former dictator out of Uganda.  That's a must.

J Ssemakula <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Museveni aids Obote family
APAC ?President Yoweri Museveni has been lauded for donating 25 cows and sh10m to former president Milton Obote’s family in Akokoro sub-county, Apac. The LC3 chairman, Robert Olinga, recently said Museveni had acted considerately and humanely.

Apac gets AIDS funds
APAC ?The Uganda AIDS Commission has donated sh70m for Community HIV/AIDS Initiative (CHAI) and health promotion programmes in the district, CHAI co-ordinator Elly Ogang told residents of Aber sub-county recently.

Govt to assist youth
LIRA ?The government has earmarked sh60m for the district for the implementation of youth and women projects. The LC5 chairman, Franco Ojur, was briefing the press on government programmes in the district.

New Vision: Wednesday, 7th April, 2004

Yahoo! Groups Links