G8 SUMMIT: LOCATION AND SECURITY

1 Access to Sea Island restricted to G8 delegates and local residents
2
All traffic on Torras Causeway monitored at checkpoints
3 Boating restrictions in place in some areas around
Sea Island
4 G8 delegates not staying on
Sea Island are staying in Savannah. Armed coastguards, National Guard troops and helicopters on patrol

There are known knowns - there are things that we know that we know. There are known unknowns - that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns ... things we do not know we don't know. And each year we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns."  Us Secretary of Defense 2001 -?

Donald Rumsfeld

---