Hello Prof. Otim,

How did the kacoke in Toronto go?

vukoni

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: ugnet_: Intro
From: "Ochan Otim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, July 14, 2004 11:57 am
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There are well meaning sons and daughters of Acoliland in Denver if you
want to meet them:  there is a computer scientist professor, a deputy
principal, a PhD candidate in developmental biology, a law student, etc, etc.

Ochan

At 07:24 AM 7/14/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello,
>My name is Anthony Ipiye. I was born in Uganda 25 years ago, but I  have
>spent most of my life here in Arizona. I recently started a new job as a
>science publishing consultant and I heard of this network from a friend.
>She says I will find it entertaining and informative. Does anyone know if
>there are any Ugandans in Denver?
>Bye for now,
>Tony

>Get tips for maintaining your PC, notebook accessories and reviews in
>Technology 101. http://special.msn.com/tech/technology101.armx

>This service is hosted on the Infocom network
>http://www.infocom.co.ug

Ochan Otim
NB:  I hope you will find time to read and sign a petition to stop the
Northern Uganda carnage
at:  http://www.petitiononline.com/savacoli/petition.html

-------------------------------------------- This service is hosted on the Infocom network http://www.infocom.co.ug