Okello,

Why would I have to rape a man?

Zakoomu M.

okello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Do you rape your husband sometime?

I hope you are a good wife.

Rehema Mukooza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Okello:

You "love" my jackass loveonline?  Huh!  I am suprised, I thought you and others hated it.  Because that's what you people do anyway, is to hate others' contributions on the net.  Suprised & shocked I am, and wondering what you love about my "jackass" loveonline.

Well, craving for a one-night stand is not a new phenomenon in this world full of people.  It's a new experience, a new suprise.  Great things happen like that.  It happens to people everyday.  You mean, you didn't know?  If you have never had one, please do if you want.  There's nothing wrong with it if two people agree to it and want it.

Yeah, I wish I would have a one-night stand with Vin Diesel.  Why not?  I have a severe crush on him.  He is hot.  He is talented.  He is intelligent.  He seems like a good person.  I predict he is a lion in bed.  I dream of that lion attacking me and tearing me up in surrender, release, and embrace of mourns of pleasure.  I'd be damned to refuse that.  I do not have a legitimate reason for refusing a one-night stand with him if he wants and I am very much willing.  We are both adults.  We'd know what's going on.

In truth, if I would have it my way.  He would be the guy I would like to sperminate me.  Hahaha, LOL.  And just let him use that gun of his to sperm-shoot my eggs as such as he wants, until he knocked them out.  Hahahaha, LOL.  I would not have it any other way, that would be heaven for me.  It does not get any better than that.

Yeah man, having a one-night stand with Vin Diesel would be an unforgettable moment in my life.  I would treasure those memories until I die.  Maybe, I can forget other things about him, but not what he is capable of arrousing in me.  I see it in his eyes.  My imagination is indeed running deep.

I am a Vin Diesel die-hard fan beyond his movies.  But that's what he needs anyway, he can't always talk about movies and acting only.  He needs something else to preoccupy him.  I would love to help him kill time and preoccupy him with me, if he wants.  That would be my pleasure.

Zakoomu M.

okello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I love this jackass loveonline. It can spur imagination real deep. Craving one night stand eh?

Pious