EM,
  Please follow this link below about the Luciano, the great musician. My
condolence to his family.

  Bwambuga.

  www.lucianopavarotti.com

Edward Mulindwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Netters

  We are getting reports that Italian tenor Luciano Pavarotti  has died at age
71, it is a wave of shock to all music lovers. Some body out there with any
details keep us abreast kindly.

  EM
Stockholm

  Michael BWambuga wa Balongo