Rajab Ali

Two years have been spent going after this man, right now I cannot post on UAH
for I decided to follow him, and you think when his side raises a head now we
need to talk? Do you have a clue how much anger is out there? Do you know how
many people lost their life/kids savings for you threw them to Mueller?

When a retired man decides to come back as an Attorney General, maybe he too
saw that the shit had hit the fan. Let the man do his clean up. At the end of
the day, I will be very surprised if Obama himself is not arrested. Some of us
kept on warning you guys that Obama ran this thing as an African dictator, and
you kept on laughing.

Continue laughing !!!!!!!!

EM         -> { Trump for 2020 }

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"