Friends

As we break for the night, it is important for me to put a couple of points.
As this entire crap is breaking into smaller chewable pieces, it is
important to understand why the Attorney General decided to appoint U.S.
Attorney John Durham, you see in as much as the Inspector General of Justice
is investigating, Michael Horowitz only makes reports, he does not have the
authority to use grand jury. John Durham has authority to use a grand jury,
so he is coming in to work with the Inspector General who is almost ending
his investigation, he is using that entire investigation, and subpoenas are
starting to fly  out as early as this week.

This is what we know tonight. You have three departments, FBI/ Department of
Justice and The State Department. The coming in of John Durham has sent a
shock into them for now this looks very serious, and the three departments
have started to go after each other. We know for example that Strzok and
Lisa Page have today decided to go after Loretta Lynch, that she was the one
that decided to protect the Hillary Campaign by covering the truth. We know
that the Obama State Department has also started to go after FBI that it
warned them about Steele, and how he was a very un-reliable man. We know
that part of the FBI is blaming Comey for stopping any one that wanted to
speak the truth.

Oh remember the Strzok “We will never allow Trump to lead the country for we
have an insurance policy about it” statement? Now we know what the insurance
policy was. James Comey and Strzok had through bad intentions gained a FISA
warrant against Carter Page, that warrant was the insurance for it was going
to be used to spy  on Page as a passage to spy on the entire Trump campaign,
and bring it down.

We know that there were 4 FISA warrants that were issued, we also know that
John Durham has already used a grand jury and proved that three of the FISA
warrants were received using fake materials, he is working on proving the
4th right now. We also know that The Attorney General has decided to work
with the Director of FBI, the Director of CIA and The Director National
Intelligence, to push this matter to the prosecution level. The prosecution
is thus going to be led by The United States Attorney John Durham.

Tonight I can state that the following people are on the path of getting
arrested, (1) John Brennan {The Obama Director of CIA} (2) James Comey {The
Obama Director of FBI} (3) Lisa Page and Peter Strzok {The 2 Obama FBI
lovers} and (4) Loretta Lynch {The Obama Attorney General} That is the list
of the first line of who has become very venerable towards being arrested.
This garbage is going to go from that level to either up in the Obama
administration or down from that level of the Obama administration. I am
very worried tonight about the Obama white house its self.

And do you know what is so worrisome to me tonight? Is because had I taken
this stand in Uganda, many of you out there, would have put a bullet in my
head already. Now watch and learn as the Attorney General pisses in the
plate of the Democrats, for they allowed a black Monkey to run the White
House as an African shit-hole.

My firkin bed in calling.

EM         -> { Trump for 2020 }

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in
anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni
katika machafuko"