On 12/28/06, Marshall Schor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Adam Lally wrote:
> Yes, I'll fix those.  The only ones I see are in AnalysisEngine.java.
> Are there others I'm missing?
When I scan the code for "ResultSpecification)" I get about 40 hits.
Some of these are comments like this in test cases.
Some are instances that are actually OK.

There's a strange one in UimacppAnalysisComponent.java - makes me wonder
if we've neglected to fix up the cpp interfaces with the new Result
Specification approach.

Yes, looks like UimacppAnalysisComponent doesn't support
ResultSpecifications at all anymore.  We'll need to address that once
the C++ enablement layer code is further along.  I'll open a JIRA
issue so we don't forget.

Otherwise, those other references to ResultSpecification all look OK,
except for a little bit of deprecated code that is no longer necessary
and which I deleted.

-Adam