Juan Jose Pablos wrote:

> I have upload another test candidate for the next release:
>
> http://unattended.sourceforge.net/testing/48rc5/
>
> This update includes the kernel 2.6.26 and various updates. If you
> experiment any trouble, please report it back.

Works great here with nt5x-install.

Previously, with 4.7, I couldn't install XP on HP Compaq DX2250 (it
didn't resume after first reboot).

Now, everything works fine.

The only annoyance I find is that nt5x-install doesn't show any progress
as it copies the files.

Adding -v to cp would only partially solve the problem; an ideal would
be only if one or two line on the screen changed (with the previous info
staying intact on the screen).

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org