Hi,
I found this utility very useful. I use it with windows7 systems. It
allows to install drivers that you found on  your system.

http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic.php?id=5336
Maybe you want it to be integrated on the Unattended system?

I will try to have another shot to the windows 7 Stuff the bug is 4 yrs
old! https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/unattended/ticket/3

I am going to have a look on Mario Gzuk suggestions. But I really need
help. If anyone have already patch unattended to get it working with new
version of windows. It would be nice if you share with us.