Den 10.11.2014 12:55, skrev Juanjo Pablos:
> El 10/11/14 a las 10:42, Johan Ho escribió:
>> I've been messing around so much with the dotnet.bat file that I stopped
>> updating it to the version in the repo, that's why I missed that update.
> maybe the dotnet stuff is incomplete. Feel free to add any changes.

Nah, truth is, I was also trying to get the dotnet.bat script to
recognize Windows 7, but your solution is a bit more elegant and also
more correct than mine. I might trash my own dotnet.bat and use your
files later. Have to look into it when I get time.

In any case, feel free to add the dotnet.bat line back to the cdbxp.bat
file!

Johan Ho