El 09/09/15 a las 15:41, Johan Ho escribió:
> Huh, but the DC/12 version of Adobe Reader is also 32-bit? It is
> installed in %PROGRAMFILES(x86)% and the executable is also called
> AcroRd32.exe.
I did notice just on the XP machines, I do not know.
> I'm guessing DC just checks the OS version when installing and stops if
> it's not at least Windows 7.
>
> That's why I thought it was just as well to call the new file by version
> name.
Well I do not know what to do. Quite possibly there will be no new
version for windows XP/2003.  So I could transform adobe-reader.bat

IF HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion==5.1 then
adobe-reader11.bat
IF HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion==6.1 then
adobe-reader-dc.bat

This way will not break anyone scripts. But Maybe some people will like
to stay on acrobat reader11 on new systems.

Can anyone else give some feed back?