"Sean Branam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Thanks for the help...
>
> Looks like smb is erroring out.
>
> 331: session setup failed: ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess (Access Denied)

You did say Windows 2000 Server, not Server 2003, right?

Maybe someone enabled the RequireSecuritySignature key?  That would
cause smbmount to fail while still allowing mount.cifs to work.

> Interesting since the account I'm using is mine, the share has full
> access to the group I'm in(domain admins), and I added my account
> with full access also.

You can probably find more information in the event log on the server.

> I'm going to change the file names to lower case and see how that
> works.

Thank you.  If it works, I will all this stuff to the FAQ.

 - Pat