Title: problems with running scripts

Hi all I need your help

I have some problems when installing applications/ running .bat files with applications that is not build in MSI for example. If I use a pure script and then I want to use the ".reboot" function it seams like the todo.pl kick them off once at a time without waiting for the previous to finish. I must be able to rely that it will execute after the previous is done.

One Example, I'm running a SAP installation from a AutoIt script, after this is installed (the application it self needs a reboot with I'm defining in the Autoit script) then I need to run a second script to get rid of some shortcuts, this somehow seams to kick off seconds after the previous script has been launched.

I'm I confusing?

Please try to guide me. And have a nice weekend

/Daniel