Brad Erdman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Still more of the same.  I only replaced the memdisk file, anything
> else I should try?

The ISO works but booting from the network does not?  That is odd...

In that case, we are probably looking at a bad interaction among
memdisk, MS-DOS, and your PXE stack.  Let me get a new Unattended
release out the door (tomorrow or Sunday) and then we can look at this
again with an eye toward sending a bug report to the SYSLINUX author.

We should probably take this thread off-list.

 - Pat