Hello everyone,

I already posted this question a couple of days ago but haven't got any
answers yet. Maybe the mail did not get to the mailing list correctly.

I'm trying to setup some scripts to have most of the applications installed
as a user other than administrator (the user of course is provided with
administrator privileges).

So far I have everything setup so that after a first logon as administrator,
it switches automatic logon to the specified user. My problem now is
automatically starting the "todo.pl --go" command
after the first logon for this user. The user I log on with is a domain user
so the first time I log on the profile for such user does not even exist.

I've tried adding the "todo.pl --go" command in the
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run registry
key without success. I hopped that such key would be copied to the
installation user profile on its first logon but when the profile for the
user is created it does not seem add the "todo.pl --go" command to the
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run registry
branch.

Of course, the first thing that I am planning to execute after the
installation user logon is a cleanup of the registry key in
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

Any suggestions to accomplish my goal.

Thanks
Oriol de los Santos