"Norström, Daniel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> How can I re-write the code so the todo.pl writes this correct into the todo
> txt file?

This is a bug in the development tree, not in released code.  In
general, such bugs should probably be reported to me personally or to
whomever committed the bad code (which is usually me).  Most readers
of the list are probably not interested...

That said, I have fixed this in the repository like so:

  todo.pl ".reboot-on 194 %Z%\updates\common\%WINLANG%_q832483_mdac_x86.exe /q
/c:\"dahotfix.exe /q /n\""

Sorry for the typo, and thank you for the report.

 - Pat