I placed the following in my perl script so it could use Inifile.pm

Use lib 'Z:\\lib';

But now it is giving me this error when the script runs:

Can't locate object method "new" via package "Unattend::Inifile" (perhaps
you fo
rgot to load "Unattend::Inifile"?) at Z:\site\getextension.pl line 3.
Z:\site\getextension.pl failed, status 255 (0)
A)bort R)etry I)gnore ?

Here are the contents of my script:

use lib 'Z:\\lib';
use Unattend::Inifile;
my $u = new Unattend::Inifile ('C:\\netinst\\unattend.txt');
my $agent_extension = $u->{'_meta'}->{'StationExtension'};

$ENV{'agext'} = "$agent_extension";

Have I specified something incorrectly?

Thanks,

Tyler