Hi-
I can't seem to find reference on the list, but I was about to start a new
install point, with the latest version of unattended, and noticed in the
release notes that info on version 4 is included, but no release date is
mentioned-

I'm wondering how far off this is (approximatly)  If we're talking about a
week, I'd rather wait off setting up my install point for the new version to
be released, but if its more than 2 weeks out, I'd go ahead and make my
install point.

Thanks,

Luciano Moretti