Jordan Share <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> The only thing that I've been meaning to try is:
> a:\>MODE COM1:96,N,8,1
> a:\>CTTY COM1

I have added FreeDOS mode.com to the DOS boot disk in 4.0a (coming
soon).  And "ctty" is a shell builtin.  So this might actually work.

> Ok, I'll have to follow up with the linux setup.  What all is needed
> to upgrade from the version I am on (3.5 or something like that) to
> the latest version?

You need to refresh most of your install share, including everything
under install/lib (Perl modules) and install/dosbin (install.pl,
format.exe, maybe other stuff).  You also need to copy
install/linuxaux to the install share, obviously.

That should be all, I think.  The other changes (bin/todo.pl,
scripts/winxpsp1-updates.bat, etc.) were relatively minor.

 - Pat