"Jeff Black" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > Add the folowing lines to the _meta tag in your unattend.txt
> >
> > z_user = domainname\userid
>
> Sounds like cheating to me :)

True, but it should serve as a workaround.

> On the upside the Linux Boot Disk took domainname\jmblack and seems
> to be 'doing the right thing' I'm still a little unclear as to why
> the DOS boot disk fails when given the same authentication.

The real question is why the DOS "net use" command is able to map the
drive at all without a domain.

I do not really understand DOS networking...

Anyway, I have added code to make z_user default to DOMAIN\username in
the next release.  (Where DOMAIN is [Identification]/JoinDomain, if it
exists, and username is the value provided to the boot disk.)

 - Pat