De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Max Lovius
Envoyé : mercredi 31 mars 2004 14:50
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : [Unattended] Any one got drivers installed from ATI Rage pro or the like graphics card

I have a few computers that have these old ATI Rage 128 pro, they are quite old so I don't want so spend time on this, but I have failed to find a way to install the drives ATI provide, which are applications (seeming to need running a setup.exe, which is not what I want to do), rather than thing you can drop in to the $1\drivers folder like all the other drivers and have them detected by the installer.

Well ATI are quite well known, so the must be others who have had problems with these or another ATI driver as I expect they are all using the same system!

If anyone has any ideas about this?

Thanks
Max