What I'm working on is in using Microsoft SUS (Software Update Services) to
download all the latest patches and upgrades from the selected language to
the unattended upgrade directory.

Then it is necessary to create the script that installs the downloaded
patches.

This avoids the need to search for the download locations. The main problem
is that the upgrades don't have the standard names that we usually download
from Microsoft.

Anyone has worked on this before?

Oriol de los Santos

9-9066-880f6fdd6a9a/WindowsXP-KB817778-x86-CSY.exe

I wonder how to find such URL for updates available only from Windows
Catalog.