Can someone help!! I have a system where I want to be able to install several machines completely unattended, headless and keyboard less. In each of our systems we have 4 pc’s that must have the following ip addresses.

192.168.100.111
192.168.100.112
192.168.100.113
192.168.100.114

I want the unattended boot disk to install windows using dhcp, but I need the network settings to be changed to one of the static addresses during post install. I want to create one boot disk per ip address set-up, so that if I want to install a 192.168.100.111 system, I just have to select the correct bootdisk. Dose anyone know of an elegant way of doing this? Are there any scripts I can use to change the network setting during post install? Any ideas/help would be much appreachated!!

Thanks for all the great work you are doing, I have found the system to be very flexible and successful!!

steve